It’s become a game of chess, by wheel and trigger.
Auto Fire combines classic car combat with a Tactical RPG that roams across outlaw lands in a world where drivers are worshiped like celebrities. Salvage equipment and cars and build the sexiest, deadliest ride. Work for a corp, haul cargo, fight in the combat arena or become a savior. The choice is yours.
Auto Fire is a reinterpretation of the great auto combat games of the 1980’s. It combines the tactical combat planning, dynamic world-generation, and player advancement of Roguelikes with outlaw landscapes, sexy cars and the ongoing quest for fame. Refine your vehicle, take on missions and build a name for yourself in a world where the only way to thrive is to drive.
- Explore an overworld filled with desert outposts, ruined cities, highway battles and arenas across the ruins of the western United States!
- Gather loot on your adventures as you upgrade your vehicle with the best weapons, engines, tires and dropped weapons!
- Build your reputation with skilled driving, then return to the walled citadels where a social media-addicted populace has been following your exploits!
- Haul cargo through hazardous territory or protect a convoy!
- Purchase new cars off the lot with unique speed perks and special moves!
- Face off against your rivals on the road or in the arena!
Auto Fire is a work in progress that you can help shape with your feedback… If you are curious, check out an early build on Itch.io!
For more information you can keep up with what’s going on by following the Vertigames blog, or hop onto the Auto Combat Zone give us your opinions on all things where cars shoot other cars…