What’s that? A work-in-progress build of Auto Fire is up on Itch.io? Check out version 0.5 here!!
Don’t worry, you don’t have to donate to try it out. It’s still got a lonnnnng way to go.
- Camera now behind the vehicle in both overworld and combat.
- Dynamic camera and VFX based on speed.
- Map state is saved when when returned to.
- Revised environment visuals for clarity.
- More garages everywhere to install your loot.
- UI improvements for better feedback on weapon state and skidding.
- Updated sound and music.
In the future:
- Improved progression arc. No real balance as of yet.
- More weapons, equipment and enemies.
- Special maneuvers like bootleggers and charge rams.
- Encounters on the overworld map.
- Boss fights that clear out a hostile area when defeated.
- Citadels as a destination for weapon and vehicle stores, cargo missions, arena duels, and a bar for rumors.
- Fame and skill progression tracking, with media coverage of select combats.
- Target painting, sustained fire, and other ways to increase or decrease the chances of.
As always, feedback is so, so, so very welcome. Let me know what you think!