Some cleanup updates today, just paving the way for setting up new content in the future.
- The tutorial encounters aren’t as punishing as they were. Sorry!
- You don’t have to fight as long to reach the boss in the first outpost.
- Significantly more parts are awarded on the field.
- Flamethrower line can now target the ground.
- Did some fixes to how I was handling settings for those of you with laptops and unusual screen limitations.
- There is now a minimum allowed resolution (Horizontal at least 1024, Vertical at least 720)
- Graphics Settings should properly record your selected resolution.
- Music and audio should also set and record properly in the main menu.
- The floating text and the pillars showing at an exit was creating a pretty bad experience.
- Adjusted location labels for visual appeal
- Made label ping show through world for visibility (hard to see the exits in canyons)
- Location labels do not obscure your view when you enter a zone.
- Fixed up flamethrowers on player as well as enemy flamers
- Entering combat in the field (via random encounter) now works properly.
- Buying and selling at the citadel now properly supports stacks of items.
- Repairs now work properly, you can’t get free repairs if you are near zero resources.
- Small visual fixes and typos
- Impassable outpost entrance now fixed (the outpost generator wants a larger palette to place protective walls)