Some smaller updates to AutoÂ Fire today… But since a good friend put the game through its paces on his stream, I discovered a number of bugs that I wanted to squash but quick:
- All menus use standardized buttons and fonts now
- Music for the garage
- Screen darkens behind popups, drawing your attention to the UI when necessary
- Adjusted the vehicle view in the UI to reduce visual noise.
- All cars now have everything socketable and swappable.Â Locking equipment slots with fixed components is a feature, but not something I wanted to lay onto players at this early stage.
- The equip popup now has a functional scrollbar, so you can use whatever you pick up.
- Fixed hover information getting stuck if you exited the menu from the inventory screen
- Fixed boss taunt popup issue
As always, it’s free right now, so go check it out on Itch!