(Formerly Cardinal Cell)
Quick update for now: Â Over the past month I’ve been getting a lot of base functionality in:
- Dwarves knock enemies around in addition to stunning them.
- Items and monsters are flung from the sides of the screen at Stage start.
- Bonus gold is awarded for kill chains.
- The gold collected is tallied at the end of a level and each survivor grants a gold bonus.
- The player earns stars based on the amount of gold collected.
- The moon arcs over the sky from the start to the end of the night, because that is the length of ourÂ hero’s prison sentence.
- I can lay out a custom level for each individual venue, with 12 “hour” stages each now. Â The player can select from a set in the main menu and try for a high score in each.
Forgive the temp sprites… Â We’re still nailing the look.